- Finalize design for banquette and have oh-so-handy and friendly cabinet maker guy come over to measure and build them.
- Get cushions and pillows made for said banquette.
- Fix the damaged table and decide if it's going to be painted or not.
- Pick out light fixture (maybe something like this) for over table and have electrician move the electrical in ceiling and relocate outlet (that is currently where the banquette is going to go).
- Replace hideous light over sink. Maybe with this or this.
- Fix hole in ceiling and paint wood ceiling.
- Paint walls.
- Paint back door and trim.
- Organize the storage side of the basement
- FINALLY finish the finished side of the basement (this has been a project that's been going on for a good three years)
And ... the really fun project, assuming everything comes together:
Pick out fixtures and finishes for new bathroom (hallelujah!), new roof (no more drip, drip, drip) and revamped bedrooms (they're getting cathedral ceilings and a whole bunch of new windows).
That last one is probably where I'll put most of my energy but I am a bit superstitious and I don't want to start doing anything until we get all the bids in and we made sure it's all financially possible.
Wow, I didn't realize how much there was to do. I better get going. Of course, I should probably deal with the holidays first!